In the heart of the multi-cultural site of La Villette in Paris, the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
has provided a bridge between science, society and technology, since it was created in 1986.
A place for meeting and exchange, the Cité des sciences
is keen to ensure that the development of science, technology, industrial expertise and that the surrounding issues are accessible to all.
In order to achieve this, the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
offers rich and varied cultural provisions, suitable for audiences of all ages, with:
- playful interactive temporary and permanent exhibitions
- Library for Science and Industry
- Cité des Enfants
- Cité de la santé
- Cité des métiers
- conferences, discussions and debates
- Digital Carrefour: spaces dedicated to new technologies and experiments: the Fab Lab and Living Lab for audiences to understand the fundamental issues in contemporary science learn about scientific principles and act upon them.
From the start, the Cité des sciences
has worked to share and increase the influence of scientific and technical culture, both regionally and internationally.
With its recognised expertise in museum interpretation, the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
is involved in projects to collaborate and share knowledge and expertise with science culture professionals, regionally and throughout the world through:
The Cité des sciences et de l’industrie is also a 2000 m2 Convention Center with 2 amphitheatres, 2 foyers with exhibition space and 8 commission rooms.
- exhibition tours of science centres abroad
- sharing expertise in museum mediation for children, with the concept of the Cité des enfants
- support for the definition and creation of museum studies facilities (education, infrastructure...).
The Gaston Berger amphitheatre, with more than 900 seats, will receive the technical sessions. The posters and stands will be in the 3 levels of the exhibition spaces.
You will have the pleasure to have your gala dinner in the Explora Forum which can receive 1000 persons.